EZFIO is the Easy Fortran I/O library generator. It generates automatically an I/O library from a simple configuration file. The produced library contains fortran subroutines to read/write the data from/to disk, and to check if the data exists.
With EZFIO, your data is organized in a file system inside a main directory. This main directory contains subdirectories, which contain files. Each file corresponds to a data. For atomic data the file is a plain text file, and for array data the file is a gzipped text file.
EZFIO is written with IRPF90.
- The following pacakages are needed:
- Download latest version
- The source files are available on GitHub
Programs using EZFIO
- EPLF : Computes the Electron Pair Localization Function
- Quantum Package : Library of quantum chemistry methods
- QMC=Chem : Massively parallel Quantum Monte Carlo program for Chemistry
If you have a code which uses EZFIO, let me know and I will add it to this list.